Sunday, January 11, 2009

Second Week of Nursery

So Friday night TaKara threw up twice and Saturday afternoon again so Dale and her stayed home from church today. I decided I better go and help in the nursery so Dave Torgerson wouldn't be in there by himself. For the first hour we only had 4 kids and Dave jokingly said, "Hey I could go to Priesthood today and you two can handle it today!" In the meantime he went to make copies at the library. He got distracted by Adam Winters and his daughter Paisley, they just went into Sunbeams and are having a hard time not being in Nursery. So he was gone for the first hour. When he got back there was 7 kids, 6 girls and 1 boy. So he decided to not go to Priesthood. We survived while he was gone though...most of the kids get along so far. Singing time was so fun! We sang the snowman song. I have a feeling we will be singing it still in the dead of the Summer. Oh well :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! Our blog address changed so go ahead and update your blog roll if you'd like! It's:

http://web.me.com/pease.pod/The_Pease_Pod/Blog/Blog.html

-Katie

Kate said...

...and do me a favor? Will you try and leave a comment to see if it works? My comments hadn't been working because I didn't know about the change. Thanks SO MUCH! Love ya!!!