Monday, August 5, 2013

Personal Progress Incentive Board

If you haven't heard I have been put back into the Young Women's. This time I am the Secretary. My main focus right now is Personal Progress so I made this cute little okay giant (3' x 4') incentive board. I got the idea from here.
 
The plan is the first time the girls bring their book so I can update our records so we know where to help them so they can earn their medallion they get to punch out one of the cups and there is a prize inside. From then on when they pass off a value experience they get a prize and if they already have their medallion then when they complete one hour towards their Honor Bee and read in the Book of Mormon they get to choice one. I hope that makes sense and hope we have to refill the cups soon!

1 comment: