Saturday, August 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (Thanks Kellee ;))

*Random Facts*
1. I've never broke any bones.
2. I changed sprinklers for the first time ever in my entire life today.
3. We think TaKara might have allergies :(
*Current Obsessions*
1. My home-based business!
2. Facebook-especially Parking Wars :)
3. Blogging
*Goals*
1. Grow my home-based business.
2. Read my scriptures and family prayer.
3. Start building our home in the Spring.
*My Fears*
1. Having something happen to my family.
2. Not being a good mom.
3. Failing at my mission in life.
*My Joys*
1. My husband, Dale
2. My daughter, TaKara
3. The rest of my family
4. Reading

I tag Kaci K., Beth O., Marci S., Katie P., and whoever else has yet to be tagged.

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

Thanks, Marcie, for doing that. It is fun to kind of see what everyone is thinking and up to currently. I didn't know you were doing Facebook too.