Friday, September 5, 2008

Long time no See ;)

Well my life is a lot the same everyday so when something exciting or abnormal happens I am almost too shocked to post anything. LOL But on Monday Dale got pooped on by a bird. Sorry no picture available he washed it off before I could turn the camera on :(

Also on Wednesday I took TaKara to the eye doctor. There is a great program out there called InfantSee. You go to InfantSee.org and type in your zip code and they will give you a list of eye doctors that will give your child a basic eye checkup between the age of 6 and 12 months for free. The reason that this program was created because there is a lot of things that an eye doctor can catch that a family doctor cannot. I recommend everyone taking their children to get their eyes checked because my little brother was born with a lazy eye. If it would have been caught at an earlier age it could have been fixed but we didn't learn about it until he was 7 and it was already too late so he has 400/20 vision out of his right eye. So he had to learn how to shoot left handed. Anyways...everything is fine with TaKara and that is a great blessing ;)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to check out the site!