Saturday, November 1, 2008

B-Day/Halloween

Most of you know my b-day is the day before Halloween. Yes I am 24 now. TaKara didn't want to help open my presents just bum drop on them HAHAHA Dale decided that since I was going to go trick-or-treating with TaKara the following day I needed an outfit. So here it is:You might not be able to tell but the wig goes to my butt and my bell bottoms match my headband.

For my Party LOL we carved pumpkins. It took some convincing to get TaKara to put her hand in the pumpkin. I sure thought it was fun. TaKara decided it was clean up time and Brigette thought it was tasty ;) And finally a picture of the finished product!
Then on Halloween we went trick-or-treating for a couple of hours. We had a blast! Here is a picture of everyone that dressed up. Margo is a fortune teller, I am a hippie, Brigette and TaKara are clowns, grandma is herself but when she is holding kids is the only way we can get a picture of her LOL, BreAnna is a princess, and Adam is a penguin (he even had the waddle down).

No comments: