Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random

25 Random Facts/Things You May Or May Not Know About Me:

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I didn’t have a middle name before I was married.
2. I used to think my town had a party for my birthday…AKA Halloween.
3. I hate olives…and nuts.
4. I want to be a soccer mom…that drives an SUV…not a mini van.
5. I want 4 kids…or 2…hopefully not 3…because the middle child would always be left out…I like even numbers.
6. I am addicted to blogging and FaceBook…I am printing my blog entries off as my scrapbook…since I don’t do a traditional one.
7. I hate to decide what to have for dinner…but if someone decides what to have I love to cook.
8. I love to cook/eat desserts…anytime of day…so we always have them at our house…especially cookies.
9. Math was my favorite subject in school.
10. I like to fold clothes…it is kind of relaxing.
11. I rotate my clothes…so I don’t wear the same shirt every week.
12. I am a slow reader…but I like to read…but it has to be something that isn’t practical…fantasy/uses your imagination…because I live in a world that is full of real life.
13. I like to sew…even though I am not the best at it…I am going to make TaKara a denim quilt for a big girl bed.
14. I crochet while I travel to pass the time.
15. I have a couple home based businesses I am trying to get up and running.
16. I don’t remember what I did before TaKara was born…my life must have been boring LOL
17. I sleep on the right side of the bed…or the middle…since I am a bed hog.
18. I like to swim, boat, and roller coasters…but I married someone that despises them.
19. My parents used to own a milk and ice cream business…they sold it January 2007…and most my family is allergic to milk.
20. I like to make people’s day better…either through service…a smile…or a little gift.
21. I have to have the radio playing in the background…I don’t like the silence…it drive’s me crazy.
22. I like to drive with my window down…even when it is dead of winter…there is just something about the wind blowing threw my hair.
23. I hate lipstick and lip gloss…I don’t like the way it feels…it smells…and it usually gets on your teeth.
24. I love my family…I wouldn’t be the person that I am today without them…I wouldn’t want to imagine my life without them in it.
25. I love to type … then type a little more…instead of using the correct punctuation.

I tag everyone that read this!!! HAHAHA Whether you know me or not :)

No comments: