Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stink Bug

Today when I went in to get TaKara from her morning nap she wasn't making her normal wimper/cry stating that she is ready to get up. Because she usually likes to play for a minute when she wakes up before she gets out, but not today. So I went in to her crib so see what is the matter. She is standing, shaking her finger, and cussing out a stink bug for being in her bed. It made me laugh so hard that I couldn't get her out for a minute. Then she started cussing me for taking my sweet little time for not rescuing her. I finally gained my composure and took her out then flushed the stink bug down the toilet. I think this made my day because she loves bugs...just not in her bed :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is hilarious! She sounds like she has a little attitude!