Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fuzzy

We are officially potty training TaKara. Well for about a month or so now...I am not completely sure when we ran out of diapers and didn't buy anymore so we didn't really have much of a choice. But today she had an accident like always and she usually stands when she/I puts her tie-dyed padded underwear on but today she sat on the floor to do it by herself and instantly she stood up, start rubbing her bum, and said "oooooh fuzzy." She did this about 5 times before I figured it out...The carpet was fuzzy on her bum. I didn't know she even knew that word. I found it hilarious and had to share. Thanks for reading...have a great day!

2 comments:

Syme Family said...

She is so cute. Isn't it funny the words they pick up on. One of these days I hope I'll have Robyn potty trained.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

hahaha! So cute! I used the book "Potty Train In One Day" or something like that, and it totally works!! It makes it a breeze-- you should check it!