Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tag

This tag should be fun to do for the holidays!

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 embarrassing moment: I don’t get embarrassed easily so I can’t think of one.

2 best friends: Dale and Margo

3 things you buy regularly: Orange juice, string cheese, and Pringles

4 places you want to go (and might actually REALLY go): to bed, St. George, Cedar on the 22nd to get Tom from his mission, and the mountains

5 goals for the upcoming year (that you might actually do): eat healthy, gain a few pounds, stick to a budget, exercise, and enjoy life to its fullest

6 things most people don't know about you: I live in the second oldest house in Wayne County, I sell weight loss lollipops, I am very unorganized (since TaKara was born), I hate deciding what to have for dinner, I still have my rock & sticker collections from when I was a little kid, and I have a boy Christmas tree LOL

7 things you Would never say: I hate you, cats are my favorite animal, I ate a skunk, Spiders are my best friends, I sleep with mice, I hate Christmas, and I hate food


8 things you love about the Christmas season: egg nog, all the happy music/lights, the smell of Christmas trees, the true meaning of Christmas, ornaments, all other traditions, family time, and surprises

9 things you say to your kids: Yeah!, don’t get on the table, where’s your jacket, don’t stand on your chair, where’s your sippy, have a good nap, Daddy’s home, can you see the cow (or whatever animal is around), and there it is


10 things you do a lot: work/play on the computer, chores, play with TaKara, laugh, eat, sleep, relax with Dale, change diapers, go for rides in the mountains, and dance

11 things you would rather not live without: Dale, TaKara, the rest of my family, disposable diapers, hot water, electricity, good food, technology (phone/internet), heat, clothes, and soap

12 people to tag: Kaci, Katie, Kellee, Courtney, Lyndsey, Brittany, Brittani, Janell, Beth, Telsha, Marci, and anyone else that reads this whether you know me or not

No comments: