Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sleep

So today after lunch TaKara was really tired because she didn't take a very long nap this morning so Dale went and laid her down. She cried and cried so he went and got her out and played her favorite game (Connect Four) with her for a minute before he had to go back to work. When he left she cried and cried and hugged the front door. Then she took my finger and took me into her room and wanted her blanket. The next thing I know she is laying by the front door like thisasleep. I tried to put her in her crib but she woke back up and screamed at me so I laid her back down and she instantly fell back asleep. Silly kids. The front door was having a breeze coming through it so I put a blanket under head to block the cold air. It was so adorable I had to share and I knew if I waited I never would post this. Thanks for listening and have a Very Merry Christmas!

I am editing this post and writing in a differnet color, because when TaKara woke up she sat by the door for about 30 or 40 minutes thinking any second Dad would be coming back home. When I tried to pick her up she wouldn't let me just wanted to stay right there. I didn't want to forget this so I am adding it so all can enjoy!

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

That is so cute! It is so funny (hahaha) that they get such a mind of their own so fast. Like you should definately know that she wanted her nap by the front door.