Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree

Well we got our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving at U.M. We put it in the house that night but then we had a family reunion the next day so we didn't decorate it until Monday. Below are before and after pictures. TaKara loved sitting under the tree before any lights were even on it. This is the front.
And this is the back. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest :)

We have a tradition that we get an ornament that represents something that we did that year. TaKara got a a little pig because she can't/won't take her morning nap until we have gone and done chores. Dale got a truck because we paid his truck off. I haven't got mine yet but I know it will be cute when I do :) So TaKara has not been allowed to touch the tree so none of them will get broken. She has actually been doing really well. She has only broke one...it is a raddle I got last year to remember TaKara's birth. Don't worry though I glued it back together :)

Dale wanted me to ask everyone...is your tree a girl or a boy?

2 comments:

Marci said...

I was as yet undecided on the gender of my tree. I will ask Sean and get back to you! LOL

Markell said...

I'm saying a he-she by the decorations. But next year it will be a he! And i don't know why your not getting when I update(maybe cause I don't ha ha) And how do you set upi your links so you CAN see they have changed?? Thanks